When Peeing When Peeing

This is so goddamn true that this animation is freaking awesome! Y'know you should totally-H-hold on I need to go pee. D:

SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Street Fighter? Let me get my game pad!

This is absolutly hillairious! I'm going to be looking out for more of your work, You just earned a PERFECT! 10 stars.

GT - Fighter Gamer GT - Fighter Gamer

Perfect!

I love how all of this is actually true, When it comes to flashes about gaming, This is my personal favourite.

The intro is one of my favourite parts of this episode.

Illusions of Magic Illusions of Magic

THIS TUNE IS CRAZY!! This is inspiring my next art piece~

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to seeing that art piece!

GoldenSunBattleThemePiano GoldenSunBattleThemePiano

This is just, Amazing! It gave me the very same chills and sense of epicness as it did in my childhood as well as today! You deserve all the internetz for this one!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very glad to see you enjoyed this song a lot! :) Thanks for the awesome review! 'Tis greatly appreciated. ^_^

Alpha & Flamey's Moment Alpha & Flamey's Moment

I haven't even seen episode 7 yet and I'm already getting the feels, beautiful music!

Makoto Makoto

I think this is damn adorable, Love the colors, But if you look at the right breast there's some colour going out of its line, Plus I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be an E rating, Again, Love your work. :)

Galactic Galactic

Now this is what I'm talking about! Now despite I can ~slightly~ see through the girl's feet, the whole thing is amazing! the colors, the atmosphere, Its something thats really fun for me to look at, also if I play some funky music it makes me enjoy this a lot more! and I already like this a lot anyway, and thats saying something! I especially like her design, she is very cute. :)

anjidu responds:

lol Yeah! I accidentally put the opacity low and forgot to completely white out the background for her body. >.< oops! but I didn't change it bc it seemed like she had been teleported there and she wasnt quite all there yet. *my mind works strangely* Thank you sooo much!!! :3

Miku For U ! Miku For U !

Now thats a MILF! a Miku I'd Like to Fu- I'll stop there, But this is awesome! you should totally do more vocaloid girls! :)

MagicalNekoLenLen responds: