All 16 art Reviews

Makoto Makoto

I think this is damn adorable, Love the colors, But if you look at the right breast there's some colour going out of its line, Plus I'm pretty sure this shouldn't be an E rating, Again, Love your work. :)

Galactic Galactic

Now this is what I'm talking about! Now despite I can ~slightly~ see through the girl's feet, the whole thing is amazing! the colors, the atmosphere, Its something thats really fun for me to look at, also if I play some funky music it makes me enjoy this a lot more! and I already like this a lot anyway, and thats saying something! I especially like her design, she is very cute. :)

anjidu responds:

lol Yeah! I accidentally put the opacity low and forgot to completely white out the background for her body. >.< oops! but I didn't change it bc it seemed like she had been teleported there and she wasnt quite all there yet. *my mind works strangely* Thank you sooo much!!! :3

Miku For U ! Miku For U !

Now thats a MILF! a Miku I'd Like to Fu- I'll stop there, But this is awesome! you should totally do more vocaloid girls! :)

MagicalNekoLenLen responds:

thanks! I'm planning on posting some UTAU's my

Love is the Real Treasure Love is the Real Treasure

I wouldn't mind dem Experience Points :D, Funny lil' comic!

DeliciousOrange responds:

Everyone loves a good LEVEL UP!

Zone_Ponytails.png Zone_Ponytails.png

Awh she looks adorable! I like the way you drew her hair :)

Study E Study E

This actually isn't that bad, I like the realism, The eyes and shading of the face is pretty good, I'm not normally on this type of Art so I'll just drop you a 4.5/5 stars. =]

HipnikDragomir responds:

The self-portrait is decent and the skull is decenter. Thanks

Gypsy Dance Gypsy Dance

I actually dig the outfit design and colors, As well as the tiny details, bet it was a pain yet fun thing to draw, Makes me want to kick up clothes designs a notch to try something new, Oh hey then this makes it inspirational! :)

Paper Doll Dawn Paper Doll Dawn

This is great! I love the outline and the shading is just fantastic! You should totally do more if when you're ever feel like it :)

Sonic vs Sonichu Sonic vs Sonichu

Yo this is awesome! I love your art style, doing any more?

From May, with Love From May, with Love

This is well done! The colour is just wow and the camera thing is pretty clever, I really like how you did the colour and effects for May's hair.
Plus I noticed the keychain, nice lil' bonus :)

Also, Technically May is older than 10 so it's totally legal :D

DeliciousOrange responds:

Glad you like it. I'll take your word for the later.