Illusions of Magic Illusions of Magic

THIS TUNE IS CRAZY!! This is inspiring my next art piece~

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to seeing that art piece!

GoldenSunBattleThemePiano GoldenSunBattleThemePiano

This is just, Amazing! It gave me the very same chills and sense of epicness as it did in my childhood as well as today! You deserve all the internetz for this one!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very glad to see you enjoyed this song a lot! :) Thanks for the awesome review! 'Tis greatly appreciated. ^_^

Alpha & Flamey's Moment Alpha & Flamey's Moment

I haven't even seen episode 7 yet and I'm already getting the feels, beautiful music!

Lillith For Death Lillith For Death

I remember when I first heard this, Creeped me right the hell out! that means it works! :D

"I Kissed a Game" - Parody "I Kissed a Game" - Parody

What's this ring doing on my finger?

Girl, I believe I just kissed my game, And liked it, And might've just proposed to it, Love your song and would LOVE to hear more parodied songs.

Because, Great girl, Music about games? Definate 10/10.

Shirai's demo 2009 Shirai's demo 2009

This may be 2 years ago but it's still good,

You're really good, and hearing your voice on the Street Fighter II Satire, I will say this: Amazing.

A.E. Chronics Theme A.E. Chronics Theme

Among my favourites

I adore the theme of A.E. Chronics, It sounds sad yet solemn, giving out a message saying that there's still hope.

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

I love your voice

It's simply amazing, I bet you could voice act Etna from Disgaea and sound just like her no problem!

Kagome is one of my favourite anime characters ever and because of this I adore your voice acting even more, Keep up the good work! ^^