When Peeing When Peeing

This is so goddamn true that this animation is freaking awesome! Y'know you should totally-H-hold on I need to go pee. D:

SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Street Fighter? Let me get my game pad!

This is absolutly hillairious! I'm going to be looking out for more of your work, You just earned a PERFECT! 10 stars.

GT - Fighter Gamer GT - Fighter Gamer

Perfect!

I love how all of this is actually true, When it comes to flashes about gaming, This is my personal favourite.

The intro is one of my favourite parts of this episode.

GT - Monster Trainer GT - Monster Trainer

Quaidar should be a known icon.

The very idea of 10 year old children leaving their home with older trainers had me giggle the whole way, June Snatch'em is very cute~
and so is her voice, it fits really well with the character.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Because of this

I just drove to another town and back to buy this game for DS!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Ninja girl with huge boobs? I'm in,

I think my title says it all.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

"Open that shit up!"

I can't believe how much awesome this flash is!

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Awesomeness

Sorry, But all I saw was a bunch of awesome.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Hell yeah for the jokes ^-^

Allow me to give reason for this 10 rate, You see, I don't care if these are old jokes are new jokes, I just love hearing them, And not forgetting them brings a smile to my face, I love how cool and funny you did the characters and I love how cute Chun-Li is.

The script is awesome, it's well laid out and I think the script fits in with the characters and I find the jokes relevent to most of the character's personality, Like Guile's Sonic Boom and Sonic CD intro theme, And a simple fact that I love Trauma Center of the scene between Angie and Akuma, to me that was hillarious, And the part where Bison says he's the dictator, I almost choked laughing!

It's almost a shame there isn't any more of Street Fighter Club, Because most Street Fighter flashes are rude and disgusting.

So thats the reason for why I AM rating this a 10, Heck I can even think of more things to say here but I don't want to take up a whole page. xD